“Fastaqim Kama Umirt” announces “popular mobilization” in Aleppo city.
The General Command of “Fastaqim Kama Umirt” announced accepting the enrollment of people who wish to defend their “religion, land and honor” to the popular resistance groups, these groups work in coordination with the military operations room of “Fastaqim Kama Umirt” gathering without the need to be affiliated to the gathering.
The announcement clarified the missions of popular mobilization groups, their missions are:
– protecting their neighborhoods where they are supervised by the revolutionary councils.
– assisting the military fronts near their neighborhoods as needed and in coordination with the liaison officer.
The statement also outlined the enrollment conditions:
1. The person should be over 17 and no more than 50 years old.
2. His moral character should be well commended by people.
3. He should be physically fit.
4. He should be ready to comply with the orders of his direct commander who appointed by the Revolutionary Council in his neighborhood.